You know that if your injection molding machinery isn’t running correctly you are losing time and profits. Let us help get you back up to speed! At A. C. Wilson Enterprises, we have a team of field service engineers that use their expertise to fix everything from minor electrical or hydraulic problems to changing tie bar bushings on 2,000 ton equipment.
With our reasonable rates of $75/hour for travel and $85/hour for service, we can be at your site in under 24 hours to assess the situation, get it repaired as quickly as possible and get your system up and running again. Our fast response and service times will help you to maintain your productivity. We provide services that include:
- Control conversions
- Complete machine rebuild
- Onsite or offsite component rebuild
- Full line of parts
- Control retrofits
- Clamp/Injection Options
- Responsive field service
Why are we different?
- Our technicians are very qualified with OEM training and many years of hands on experience working with many different types of machinery and systems in the plastics industry.
- We listen carefully to your needs and work diligently to quickly get your equipment performing to factory specification.
- If you are experiencing an issue, we will respond immediately to help assess the situation and make arrangements to travel to your site.
- We’ll do what it takes. Our customers are very important to us. We’ll treat you just as we’d treat a member of our own family.
Whether you need field service, upgraded equipment, or a complete remanufacturing of your current equipment, A. C. Wilson Enterprises will give you the quality technical service that you need either on-site or at our own facility. Contact us today to learn more about the services we offer and how they will benefit you.